Online shopping site shoe size guide & chart
How to measure your new shoes:
Measure both feet and fit shoes to the larger foot. You will get a more accurate measurement if you sit on a chair if you are taking your own measurements.
Don't assume your shoe size is the same it has always been, the shape of your feet changes over time. Wear the socks you will use with your new shoes when you measure.
How to measure your foot:
- While seated, place your foot on a piece of paper in front of you.
- With a pencil, trace around your foot. Hold the pencil as straight up as possible while measuring and be sure that your pencil remains in contact with your foot during this process.
- With a ruler measure the distance between the two points on your tracing, reduce this number by 5mm, the result is your foot length and the number you will use to determine your shoe size
- Put your bare foot flat on a piece of paper.
Draw a line at your heel
- Also draw a line at your big toe or the longest toe
- Then, measure the exact distance to get your foot size
Please note that colours may vary slightly from those displayed by your monitor or mobile phone.
If the product does not fit, we are happy to exchange within 30 days of you receiving your package. Please see our online shopping Returns and Exchanges for more information.
International shoe size converter
Please use the following chart as a guide only and measure your foot length in cm or inches when choosing the size that best fits.
Shoe size chart
|Shoe Size Chart|